Sunday, November 18, 2007

Life is...

Life is a canvas
upon which our creative energies flow.

Love are the threads weaved beautifully together
that hold this canvas of life together.

Hope is the air
that delicately breathes through these threads.

Faith is the colours that intertwine miraculously 
with beauty and seep into threads of love.

Joy is the infinite expanse of foreverness 
that this canvas of life, love, hope and faith portrays.

Compassion is the movement of the brush
and the delicacy with which it shares yellows, blues and reds.

Life is but a canvas upon which our creative energies flow.
Let us pick up our paintbrushes and become the colours...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, sweetheart :)
    Such a life-filled blog post! You must've really been in 'the zone' when you wrote it!
    With lots and lots of Love,

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I really wonder what it would be like to see things the way you do Florence. You always seem so positive and full of love. I think it's wonderful and I wish I could be more open about things the way you are. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know another person that expresses their love of life and everything in it as well as you Florence. Well done, it's a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe you wrote that. Really makes you think about lots of great things in life. Everywhere around us. Life can definitly be like a canvas. I think I should try and view it that way more. Everyone should really. Thanks for the excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florence, I would love to use this in future courses!

    ReplyDelete