Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mother Theresa's Prayer

May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

*******

1 comment:

  1. Dear Florence, I stumbled on you site accidently when looking for a prayer to share with a group of friends. Honestly, before I checked your blog, I imaged you as a senior with such prayful wisdon. I now know that you are a young prayerful lady and I can feel the joy in your life. I've learned a great lesson from you. I'm not a computer expert, but feel very blessed that I found your site a second time. I am currently 58, a teacher of Health and P.E. and always asking God to lead my life. I'm married, with 3 kids, one in heaven. My children are blessed with loving mates and my daughter has to sons, 3 1/2 and 2. I'm now surrounded with a family of major illness and asking the Lord to Live the Miraculous around major medicines and changing life styples. Thank you for this site. God Bless!! Rita Stewart

    ReplyDelete