Monday, January 19, 2009

You Can Heal Your Life


Louise Hay's film, "You Can Heal Your Life," is profoundly Miraculous in that it stirs the self to unite heart, spirit, body and mind into one unified whole, complete in unconditional love. 

As the movie touched my soul and moved my heart, I came to realize how truly beautiful it is that we hold so much power within ourselves to create our life as truly perfect, healthy, stable and true. It is easy to believe that the Universe creates our life or at least the situations and circumstances in which we find ourselves. We often come to believe that it is not us, but what is external to our spirits, that make us feel, think and act in certain ways. Deep down in our hearts, we are the ones who have power over our thoughts and feelings and that it is in letting go, surrendering our lives and taking responsibility for those thoughts and feelings that our lives become more joyful and full of appreciation, acceptance and genuine love.

The Universe is in love with us and whatever we feel or think, radiates into that Universe and that energy comes back at us a thousandfold. Just imagine when you say the words, "I am healthy. All is well in my world. I am centered in peace and truth. My life is full of abundance." What embraces your being is the Universe's all-encompassing grace, which in truth, is God. It is when we realize our potential and our specialness that we allow our beauty to truly shine forth and for God to become a part of everything we are and everything we do. 

Acknowledge what you already have and cherish the miraculous already within and around you. You can say, "I want a healthy relationship," but the wanting cannot bring you that desire. Look at the relationships you already have and then love yourself enough so that you attract that love to yourself. Life will fall into place however it is meant to. It is when you surrender your desire to have it a certain way that life becomes full of endless possibilities, potential and beauty. Imagine yourself in a healthy relationship. Don't just want it, but become it, within yourself and with others already around you. Genuine love is already within you and when you embrace it with the light of your soul, it shines throughout the whole world and people are drawn to it. 

In a previous post I shared some affirmation cards that Louise Hay has created. There is a box of them, rich with positive energy, sitting on the shelf in my room. I want to let their colours paint my spirit and my heart! I want to put them on our bathroom mirror with flowers that symbolize the willingness to change and grow and how much I am already blossoming and taking responsibility for my life.

I am free.

I am at peace.

I am willing to change. 

I am loved and lovable. 

All is well in my world.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment